Re: [NorCalFire] No Subject

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
      This group has been lucky so far--my others have been getting quite a pounding
      from the latest round of hacking/spamming. :(  Folks, if you have a yahoomail
      account, change your passwords regularly, keep it closed when browsing (I know,
      I know!), and run your antimalware religiously.

      Luck and low fuel wishes for this fire season,

      PA