Re: [NorCalFire] No Subject

  • Harry Marnell
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
      The message wasn't "allowed" on the group any more than houses and
      forests are "allowed" to catch fire... sometimes things happen. Shawn's
      (wldfire96) email account was apparently hacked by spamware or some
      other bug. He's posted dozens of useful posts in the ten years since he
      joined the NorCalFire group and his problem is being addressed.

      Thanks,

      Harry
      Co-Moderator

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
        This group has been lucky so far--my others have been getting quite a pounding
        from the latest round of hacking/spamming. :(  Folks, if you have a yahoomail
        account, change your passwords regularly, keep it closed when browsing (I know,
        I know!), and run your antimalware religiously.

        Luck and low fuel wishes for this fire season,

        PA