No Subject

  • shawn mcevers
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16 7:14 PM
      http://wtwy.mattgohl.com/wqwbvey/cwljyqrenuc?nkmrlfkl

    • firechief26001
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16 8:38 PM
        why is this being allowed on this group?

        In a message dated 16/03/2013 7:14:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        wldfire96@... writes:

        _http://wtwy.mattgohl.com/wqwbvey/cwljyqrenuc?nkmrlfkl_
        (http://wtwy.mattgohl.com/wqwbvey/cwljyqrenuc?nkmrlfkl)

      • Dana Johnson
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 17 5:32 AM
          Probably the sender’s email account has been hacked and they didn’t send it intentionally. Never open strange links in emails particularly with no subject line. The sender didn’t send it themselves.
          Dana Johnson

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 17 5:38 AM
            The message wasn't "allowed" on the group any more than houses and
            forests are "allowed" to catch fire... sometimes things happen. Shawn's
            (wldfire96) email account was apparently hacked by spamware or some
            other bug. He's posted dozens of useful posts in the ten years since he
            joined the NorCalFire group and his problem is being addressed.

            Thanks,

            Harry
            Co-Moderator

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 17 8:43 AM
              This group has been lucky so far--my others have been getting quite a pounding
              from the latest round of hacking/spamming. :(  Folks, if you have a yahoomail
              account, change your passwords regularly, keep it closed when browsing (I know,
              I know!), and run your antimalware religiously.

              Luck and low fuel wishes for this fire season,

              PA