Re: [NorCalFire] CAL FIRE Question

  • craigtomasello@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
      That part I'm not sure of because none of the apparatus start with the #13.....

      *** Sent from the wilderness from my iPhone 4S***

    • craigtomasello@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
        After a brief "googling" of this topic I found that LNU has used the 13 before (found a posting dating back to 2009). I would imagine that the 13 is used for LNU West and the 14 for LNU East...