Re: [NorCalFire] CAL FIRE Question

  • Pranay Manghirmalani
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
      Thanks!

      Regards.
      Pranay

      On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:37, craigtomasello@... wrote:

      > Manuel you are correct...
      >
      > I'll add the letter designator at the end designated type of team (type 3's, dozers, hand crew, etc....).
      >
      > *** Sent from the wilderness from my iPhone 4S***
      >
      > On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:11, Manuel Carrillo <manny369@...> wrote:
      >
      > > 9=calfire
      > > 11=mendocino unit
      > > 3= 3rd strike team out of the unit.
      > > I could be wrong but that's how I understand it.
      > > On Sep 1, 2012 7:08 PM, "Pranay Manghirmalani" <
      > > pranaymanghirmalani@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > **
      > > >

      > > > Anybody know where 9113C strike teams are from? There are no units with 13
      > > > as their first 2 number. I might be mistaken.
      > > >
      > > > Regards.
      > > > Pranay

      > > > CAD says

    • Pranay Manghirmalani
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
        What would 9131C be ? Saw it on the hotlist.

        Regards.
        Pranay

      • craigtomasello@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
          The 13 unit used to be the Sonoma unit before it merged with Lake-Napa....

          On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:44, Pranay Manghirmalani <pranaymanghirmalani@...> wrote:

          > What would 9131C be ? Saw it on the hotlist.
          >
          > Regards.
          > Pranay
          >
          > On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:22, craigtomasello@... wrote:
          >
          > > Mendocino... 9-11-3
          > >
          > > *** Sent from the wilderness from my iPhone 4S***
          > >
          > > On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:08, Pranay Manghirmalani <pranaymanghirmalani@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > > Anybody know where 9113C strike teams are from? There are no units with 13 as their first 2 number. I might be mistaken.
          > > >
          > > > Regards.
          > > > Pranay

        • Pranay Manghirmalani
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
            Oh ok so does LNU still use the 13 number? As well as 14.

            Regards.
            Pranay

          • craigtomasello@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
              That part I'm not sure of because none of the apparatus start with the #13.....

            • craigtomasello@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
                After a brief "googling" of this topic I found that LNU has used the 13 before (found a posting dating back to 2009). I would imagine that the 13 is used for LNU West and the 14 for LNU East...