Re: [NorCalFire] CAL FIRE Question

  • craigtomasello@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
      Manuel you are correct...

      I'll add the letter designator at the end designated type of team (type 3's, dozers, hand crew, etc....).

      *** Sent from the wilderness from my iPhone 4S***

      On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:11, Manuel Carrillo <manny369@...> wrote:

      > 9=calfire
      > 11=mendocino unit
      > 3= 3rd strike team out of the unit.
      > I could be wrong but that's how I understand it.
      > On Sep 1, 2012 7:08 PM, "Pranay Manghirmalani" <
      > pranaymanghirmalani@...> wrote:
      >
      > > **
      > >

      > > Anybody know where 9113C strike teams are from? There are no units with 13
      > > as their first 2 number. I might be mistaken.
      > >
      > > Regards.
      > > Pranay
      > >
      > > On Sep 1, 2012, at 18:31, Pamela Alley <rnrq@...> wrote:
      > >
      > > > Okay guys, just walked in to hear tanker release on this incident. CHP
      > > CAD says
      > > > Honey Run x Skyway, apparently 80-90% contained?
      > > >
      > > > Anybody got more info? I have a resident friend up the canyon who's very
      > > > worried and wants data, so more would be nice... :)
      > > >
      > > > Thanks, all!
      > > > PA 1829h

    • Pranay Manghirmalani
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
        Thanks!

        Regards.
        Pranay

        On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:37, craigtomasello@... wrote:

        > Manuel you are correct...
        >
        > I'll add the letter designator at the end designated type of team (type 3's, dozers, hand crew, etc....).
        >
        > *** Sent from the wilderness from my iPhone 4S***
        >
        > On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:11, Manuel Carrillo <manny369@...> wrote:
        >
        > > 9=calfire
        > > 11=mendocino unit
        > > 3= 3rd strike team out of the unit.
        > > I could be wrong but that's how I understand it.
        > > On Sep 1, 2012 7:08 PM, "Pranay Manghirmalani" <
        > > pranaymanghirmalani@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > **
        > > >

        > > > Anybody know where 9113C strike teams are from? There are no units with 13
        > > > as their first 2 number. I might be mistaken.
        > > >
        > > > Regards.
        > > > Pranay

        > > > CAD says

      • Pranay Manghirmalani
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
          What would 9131C be ? Saw it on the hotlist.

          Regards.
          Pranay

        • craigtomasello@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
            The 13 unit used to be the Sonoma unit before it merged with Lake-Napa....

            On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:44, Pranay Manghirmalani <pranaymanghirmalani@...> wrote:

            > What would 9131C be ? Saw it on the hotlist.
            >
            > Regards.
            > Pranay
            >
            > On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:22, craigtomasello@... wrote:
            >
            > > Mendocino... 9-11-3
            > >
            > > *** Sent from the wilderness from my iPhone 4S***
            > >
            > > On Sep 1, 2012, at 19:08, Pranay Manghirmalani <pranaymanghirmalani@...> wrote:
            > >
            > > > Anybody know where 9113C strike teams are from? There are no units with 13 as their first 2 number. I might be mistaken.
            > > >
            > > > Regards.
            > > > Pranay

          • Pranay Manghirmalani
            Message 5 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
              Oh ok so does LNU still use the 13 number? As well as 14.

              Regards.
              Pranay

            • craigtomasello@gmail.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
                That part I'm not sure of because none of the apparatus start with the #13.....

              • craigtomasello@gmail.com
                Message 7 of 11 , Sep 1, 2012
                  After a brief "googling" of this topic I found that LNU has used the 13 before (found a posting dating back to 2009). I would imagine that the 13 is used for LNU West and the 14 for LNU East...