RE: [NorCalFire] Current Conditions

  • Ben Kellogg
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 9, 2012
      It's near Arbuckle near the 5/505 in Colusa.

      From: "kb6bhb@...<mailto:kb6bhb%40gmail.com>" <kb6bhb@...<mailto:kb6bhb%40gmail.com>>
      Subject: Re: [NorCalFire] Butte: Vegetation, Cherokee Rd. & Oregon Gulch Rd.

      You might be hearing the traffic from sites fire near clear Lake.
      \

    • Rick
      Message 2 of 20 , Jul 9, 2012
        based on the drift smoke which is laying more easternly, not sure if they had a wind shift or not.

        http://www.williamssoaring.com/web-cam-pages/webcams.html

        also heard Incident Management Team 4 took over the complex a few hours ago.

        > It's near Arbuckle near the 5/505 in Colusa.

      • Cindy
        Message 3 of 20 , Jul 9, 2012
          Maxwell is on I5 about 15 miles South of Willows which is directly East of Oroville about 45 miles by Hwy 162.

          From: "kb6bhb@..." <kb6bhb@...>

          You might be hearing the traffic from sites fire near clear Lake.

          \
        • Harry Marnell
          Message 4 of 20 , Jul 9, 2012
            I think you meant to say Willows is *west* of Oroville :)
            http://goo.gl/maps/CEUu

            Harry

            Message 5 of 20 , Jul 9, 2012
              Yep I did sorry

              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 10, 2012
                Sites Complex

                From: Rick <kb6bhb@...>

                based on the drift smoke which is laying more easternly, not sure if they had a wind shift or not.
              • Bob Blogger
                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 11, 2012
                  Photos of Aircraft and Mill Fire header reader sent
                  http://calfire.blogspot.com/2012/07/mill-fire-photos-of-header-and-aircraft.html

                  --
                  ----
                  Bob O'Connor