Butte Fire Page Tones

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 15, 2011
      I have put together a system for monitoring a channel listening for specific tone-outs (2-tone sequence) and then upon hearing those tones, recording a pre-determined amount of traffic (45 seconds for instance) and then E-mailing that page and recorded traffic out to any E-mail address, cell phone or distribution list.

      I am hoping to provide a Yahoo Group based notification service to any North County fire volunteer or scanner/fire/radio enthusiasts for free.

      As I live in the mountains of Butte County, I worry about wildland fires during the summer. This concept started with a desire to be notified when my local Cal-Fire/Butte County Fire volunteer company was toned out during the summer and fall so I could pay attention to possible fire emergencies in my area.

      What I need to do this though are the actual 2-tone paging frequencies (example: 640 Hz, 920 Hz).

      Anybody have these tones for Butte County and what resources or volunteer companies they're for?

      I'm hoping to identify them for the following:

      Company 42
      Company 21/22
      Company 24
      Company 45
      Company 33
      Company 37
      Maybe Copter 205, Air Attack or Water-tender all call...

      Because of where my home and radio sit, I don't get good quality reception for south county repeaters so this would primarily be for north county.

      This information would ONLY be used for this purpose.