Re: [NorCalFire] any fires in Northern Cal?

  • Paul Young
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2010
      I'm in North Sacramento and smelled the same. No fire activity on the radio.

      Paul Young
      KA6PDY/WQLE614

      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 17, 2010
        I drove yesterday down to Auburn from Truckee via Hwy20 and could see lots
        of smoke
        off towards I80. I'm guessing some control burns. On the way home we took
        I80 eastbound
        and didn't see any signs of smoke. Just now on the Plumas NF, I'm hearing
        what sounds like some control burns getting ready to take place. Heard
        references to "bring whatever torches" etc...

        Later,
        Todd