Scanner down

  • Steve Jackson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 21, 2010
      Jake,

      Your scanner is down again.

      tks,

      Steve
    • Ben Kellogg
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 21, 2010
        Do you have to broadcast it to the entire group every time it goes down.. Just send him an email offline..

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 22, 2010
          I agree. Like I mentioned earlier this week, please email me directly if
          you wish, but not to the list. I am aware of hardware problems and it'll
          be up/down for the next couple weeks while I replace some hardware.

          Jake