Re: [NorCalFire] MNF - Doe Peak fire

  • Donald Timothy Tribble
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 28, 2009
      Prescribed burn...still within prescribed parameters...they are just nervous about the winds...

      Tim Tribble
      Sent from my VZW BB

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 28, 2009
        Oh THAT I didn't realize. Thanks Tim! Yeah, there was a lot of radio
        chatter and visual heat for an RX burn at 930pm :)
        Jake

        Donald Timothy Tribble wrote:

        > Prescribed burn...still within prescribed parameters.. .they are just
        > nervous about the winds...
        >
        > Tim Tribble
        > Sent from my VZW BB

      • Donald Timothy Tribble
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 28, 2009
          Well...that's the story USFS is sticking too...for the moment...

          Tim Tribble
          Sent from my VZW BB

          Oh THAT I didn't realize. Thanks Tim! Yeah, there was a lot of radio
          chatter and visual heat for an RX burn at 930pm :)
          Jake

          Donald Timothy Tribble wrote:

          > Prescribed burn...still within prescribed parameters.. .they are just
          > nervous about the winds...
          >
          > Tim Tribble
          > Sent from my VZW BB

        • Rick
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 29, 2009
            Wonder if this could explain the heavy helo (crane type) that flew north
            low heading to chico yesterday (Saturday) could have scratched its belly

            _____

            ------------------------------------

            Acronyms and More!
            http://www.scancal <http://www.scancal.org/glossary.html> org/glossary.html

            Moderator questions/problems?
            mail directly at norcalfire-owner@
            <mailto:norcalfire-owner%40yahoogroups.comYahoo> yahoogroups.comYahoo!
            Groups Links

          • tcaves
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 29, 2009
              Actually It's a RX burn that got a little out of hand. As I understand it
              they have not called in an escape burn yet. They have 24 hrs to get it
              contained & back in prescription before it's required.

              From: norcalfire@yahoogroups.com <mailto:norcalfire%40yahoogroups.com>