Re: [NorCalFire] BUTTE: Oroville airport, small aircraft down

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
      Explosion with fire from fuel, 2 down w/burns, requesting 2 additional
      medics code 3 and air ambulance on standby. H20 landing in area to assist
      with medivac of injured FFs.

      1116
      Airport IC on tac 11 I think

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
        Lots of traffic can be heard on http://www.thenet411.net

        > on runway, with fire, multiple reports, smoke showing
        > 2 patients, out of aircraft w/injuries per BCSO
        > single plane off east side of the runway
        >
        > 151.400
        > 1101 hrs
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Acronyms and More!
        > http://www.scancal.org/glossary.html
        >
        > Moderator questions/problems?
        > mail directly at norcalfire-owner@yahoogroups.comYahoo
        <mailto:norcalfire-owner%40yahoogroups.comYahoo> ! Groups Links

      • robin laduke
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
          Does anyone know the firefighters who were hurt or how bad, my son is at the butte station

          ________________________________

          > on runway, with fire, multiple reports, smoke showing
          > 2 patients, out of aircraft w/injuries per BCSO
          > single plane off east side of the runway
          >
          > 151.400
          > 1101 hrs

        • Harry Marnell
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
            *MODERATOR'S NOTE* Further information about the identities or
            conditions of the persons involved is not to be posted here until it has
            been publicly released by their agency.

            Harry Marnell
            Co-Moderator

            robin laduke wrote:
            > Does anyone know the firefighters who were hurt or how bad, my son is
            > at the butte station
          • robin laduke
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
              Thank you, sorry

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 4, 2009
                The Oroville City FD Chief has addressed the media this evening. Names
                and story on the Chico Enterprise and Oroville Mercury News. Thanks PA
                for keeping me abreast on the media updates.

                http://www.chicoer.com/news/ci_13270275

                Jake