Re: [NorCalFire] Who? Where?? What???

  • Ben Kellogg
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
      Could you narrow it down a bit.. You could be hearing anything from
      Butte to Napa to the Northern Sierra

      Pamela Alley wrote:

      > What airtac am I hearing on 151.290??
      >
      > thanks!
      >
      > PA

    • Butte County Public Safety Scanner
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31, 2009
        If I recall correctly, there was one a month or two ago that had some people
        nervous.

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2009
          Sorry, Ben...should have put BUTTE in there somewhere. :) Got it nailed; it
          was airtac for a fire near Collins Lake in NEU.

          PA in Oroville (Butte County, and is there some reason I keep wanting to
          type it as 'Butter'? :))