Lightning west Sac Valley

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2009
      The past week we've had intense lightning with very heavy hail and rain
      all along the western slope and ridges of Sac Valley in upper MNF and
      lower SHF and western TGU and SHU. Last night and tonight the storms
      have lingered well past sunset, but still have significant rain. TGU
      activated lightning plan for Paskenta area. Expect significant air recon
      Wed morning by Copter 205 and Air Attack out of Redding.

      169.175 MNF Forest Net
      171.575 SHF Forest Net
      170.4875 SHF Southfork District Net
      151.370 TGU Local
      151.265, 151.355 or 151.460 for Command Net for lightning plan