RE: OT: Bus Accident Floriston Westbound I-80 Update 10:31

  • Brad Paulus
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 4, 2009
      I-80 has re-opened with CHP escorts. Still waiting on updates from the
      accident itself. Channel-4 Reno TV had a small posting on their website
      about an hour ago.

      Correction, accident was between Floriston and Herstal exits.

      http://www.krnv.com/

      http://www.ktvn.com/

      Regards, Brad

      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 8, 2009
        Hey yall' by any chance does anybody have the list of. Fire station locations for BEU cal fire unit?
        Pranay Manghirmalani
        (925) 575-1177 Cell
        pranaymanghirmalani@...
        Sent from my BlackBerry� smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 8, 2009
          I could give GPS if I were infont of my computer. Maybe tomorrow.

          Tularcitos
          Bear valley (Helitack)
          Beaver dam
          Antelope
          Hollister
          Bradley
          Parkfield
          Lockwood
          Aromas
          King city
          Hollister Air Base
          Gabilain camp @ Soledad prison
          Gonzales

          Might have missed one or two.

          Craig

          "Slingin' emails from the field on iPhone"

          On Apr 8, 2009, at 9:25 PM, "Pranay Manghirmalani" <pranaymanghirmalani@...
          > wrote:

          > Hey yall' by any chance does anybody have the list of. Fire station
          > locations for BEU cal fire unit?
          > Pranay Manghirmalani
          > (925) 575-1177 Cell
          > pranaymanghirmalani@...
          > Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

        • Pranay Manghirmalani

            I could give GPS if I were infont of my computer. Maybe tomorrow.

            Tularcitos
            Bear valley (Helitack)
            Beaver dam
            Antelope
            Hollister
            Bradley
            Parkfield
            Lockwood
            Aromas
            King city
            Hollister Air Base
            Gabilain camp @ Soledad prison
            Gonzales

            Might have missed one or two.

            Craig

            "Slingin' emails from the field on iPhone"

            On Apr 8, 2009, at 9:25 PM, "Pranay Manghirmalani" <pranaymanghirmalani@...
            > wrote:

            > Hey yall' by any chance does anybody have the list of. Fire station
            > locations for BEU cal fire unit?
            > Pranay Manghirmalani
            > (925) 575-1177 Cell
            > pranaymanghirmalani@...
            > Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

          • Craig Tomasello
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 8, 2009
              I may but unfortunately I'm on my iPhone so I will look into it
              tomorrow when I am infront of the computer.

              Craig Tomasello, Foreman
              Control Line Electric Inc.
              (408) 210-3054
              "Slingin' emails from the field on iPhone"

              On Apr 8, 2009, at 9:51 PM, "Pranay Manghirmalani" <pranaymanghirmalani@...

            • Dennis Bagshaw
              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 9, 2009
                Don't forget Pebble Beach, Carmel Hill and the others in Batt 2

                *****This message has been sent to you by Dennis*****

                I may but unfortunately I'm on my iPhone so I will look into it
                tomorrow when I am infront of the computer.

                Craig Tomasello, Foreman
                Control Line Electric Inc.
                (408) 210-3054
                "Slingin' emails from the field on iPhone"

                On Apr 8, 2009, at 9:51 PM, "Pranay Manghirmalani" <pranaymanghirmalani @...
                > wrote:

                > Thanks criag if its to much to ask do you have the address as well
                > Pranay Manghirmalani
                > (925) 575-1177 Cell
                > pranaymanghirmalani @...
                > Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

              • wireman1771
                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 9, 2009
                  Is Pebble Beach and Carmel Hill actual CDF stations though or contract stations?
                • Pranay Manghirmalani

                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 9, 2009
                      Pebble is actually part of a sevice district.  I think Carmel is a CALFIRE station.  I worked in that unit quite a few years ago and I don't quite remember...

                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 9, 2009
                          Hollister station's address is:  1979 Fairview    Hollister, Ca

                          don't remember the zip

                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 9, 2009
                            Yes Carmel Hill is a CDF station. Forgot that one.
                            OK onto the addresses:

                            HQ - 2221 Garden Rd Monterey, CA 93940 LAT/LONG on Google
                            Earth: 36°35'9.92"N 121°51'29.21"W

                            Antelope - 20400 Panoche Rd. Paicines, CA 95043 LAT/LONG on Google Earth
                            : 36°38'38.37"N 121° 1'44.98"W
                            Beaver Dam - 5300 Coalinga Rd Paicines, CA 95043 LAT/LONG on Google Earth
                            : 36°23'22.61"N 120°56'5.26"W
                            King City - 743 Reich St. King City, CA 93930 LAT/LONG on Google Earth
                            : 36°12'20.77"N 121° 7'50.68"W
                            Hollister Air Base - 2300 San Felipe Rd. Hollister, CA 95023 LAT/LONG on
                            Google Earth : 36°53'21.51"N 121°24'2.78"W
                            Aromas - 492 Carpenteria Rd. Aromas, CA 95004 LAT/LONG on Google Earth
                            36°52'46.26"N 121°38'27.08"W
                            Bear Valley Helitack Base - 25820 Airline Hwy Paicines, CA 95043 LAT/LONG
                            on Google Earth : 36°34'16.49"N 121°11'15.36"W
                            Lockwood - PO Box 182 Lockwood, CA 93932 (Loc'd on Jolon Rd.) LAT/LONG on
                            Google Earth : 35°56'14.11"N 121° 6'24.75"W
                            Parkfield - Approx. at 70328 Parkfield-Coalinga Rd, Parkfield, CA LAT/LONG
                            on Google Earth : 35°53'55.88"N 120°25'59.84"W
                            Bradley - 65789 Bradley Rd, Bradley CA, 93426 LAT/LONG on Google Earth
                            : 35°51'49.95"N 120°48'11.17"W
                            Carmel Hill: 4180 17 Mile Dr Pebble Beach, CA 93953 LAT/LONG on Google
                            Earth: 36°34'26.43"N 121°54'50.92"W

                            I am not sure if Gonzales is a CAL Fire Station anymore as they do not list
                            themselves as one on their website
                            http://www.ci.gonzales.ca.us/indexfire.html

                            However here is their address: 109 4th St. Gonzales, CA 93296 Don't have
                            LAT/LONG at the moment.

                            Craig

                          • Craig Tomasello
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 9, 2009
                              Crap! Forgot Hollister itself, got the AAB tho.....

                              State of California Forestry & Fire Protection Dept. of-Cal Fire: Hollister
                              Fire Station

                              1979 Fairview Rd
                              Hollister, CA 95023
                              (831) 637-4475

                            • Craig Tomasello
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 9, 2009
                                Hollister LAT/LONG on Google Earth is 36°50'34.39"N 121°21'48.15"W