Re: [NorCalFire] HAPPY NEW YEAR

  • myztkl1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
      Happy new year to everyone and thank you for all the updates this past year and the new year ahead

      From: "Bobby" <bobmcqueen@...>

      Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 04:36:56
      To: <norcalfire@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [NorCalFire] HAPPY NEW YEAR

      Happy New All and be safe in 2009 :)

    • Chris Africa
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
        Every one have a safe 2009 fire season
        Sent from northstar 2009 newyears party

        Sent from my iPhon

        From: "Bobby" <bobmcqueen@...>

        Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 04:36:56
        To: <norcalfire@yahoogroups.com>

        Happy New All and be safe in 2009 :)

      • John Henry
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 31, 2008
          Yeah I agree. Lets hope that 2009 doesn't have the same circumstances as 2008. Please make your homes AS FIRE SAFE AS POSSIBLE. We can help by takingĀ  the vegetation out of the equation Wed, 12/31/08, Chris Africa <donner_dude81@...> wrote:

          From: "Bobby" <bobmcqueen@excite. com>

          Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 04:36:56
          To: <norcalfire@yahoogro ups.com>

          Happy New All and be safe in 2009 :)