Re: [NorCalFire] Wildland Fire - El Dorado County

  • John Gleichweit
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15, 2008
      I was up in Hangtown for a seminar, and we could smell the smoke and hear the radio traffic on all the command channels. It was about 10 acres when they got in with a hot wind feeding it. They immediately started calling for all kind of resources including crews, engines and aircraft. I'm not sure what's going on now, but I did see ST9410C headed north as I was heading south through Livingston.