Re: Upcoming 32 hour Wildland Fire

  • twobells2001
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 3, 2008
      Ga ga ga ga glad to see someone else has problem similar to mine.

      Joe Lacey

      Ps. should be different group rules in off season, any comments.

      --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, Dan James <danfromord@...> wrote:

      > Brian, here is Chief Simpsons e-mail address. SSIMPSON@ci.
      chico.ca. us
      > feel free to e-mail him and ask to be added to his Training
      announcements list.
      > I will look up Feather river and see what they have to offer.
      > Chief Dan
      >

      > Brian <myztkl1@...> wrote: Just wanted to pass on anyone
      that is interested in the Basic 32
      > Wildland fire course beginning next week that there is plenty of
      open
      > spots available. The course is not being put on through Feather
      River

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 3, 2008
        Don't worry about it off season. :) Just don't get too carried away.
        Jake

        twobells2001 wrote:

        > Ga ga ga ga glad to see someone else has problem similar to mine.
        >
        > Joe Lacey
        >
        > Ps. should be different group rules in off season, any comments.
        >
        > --- In norcalfire@yahoogro ups.com
        > <mailto:norcalfire%40yahoogroups.com>, Dan James <danfromord@ ...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Brian, here is Chief Simpsons e-mail address. SSIMPSON@ci.
        > chico.ca. us
        > > feel free to e-mail him and ask to be added to his Training
        > announcements list.
        > > I will look up Feather river and see what they have to offer.
        > > Chief Dan
        > >

        > > Brian <myztkl1@... > wrote: Just wanted to pass on anyone
        > that is interested in the Basic 32
        > > Wildland fire course beginning next week that there is plenty of
        > open
        > > spots available. The course is not being put on through Feather
        > River
        > > College. If interested in taking the course please contact me at
        > 530-
        > > 258-3456 or my cell at 530-816-0028 for more information.
        > >
        > > Thank you,
        > >
        > > Brian

      • Dan James
        Message 3 of 13 , Apr 4, 2008
          sorry gang, thought I was just replying to Brian. Im an old guy, not of the computer generation. pls gimmie a break.
          Dan

          Jake H <yahoo@...> wrote: Don't worry about it off season. :) Just don't get too carried away.
          Jake