Chico large structure fire

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2001
      Commercial building, fully involved, with exposure....they're making quite a
      fuss, sounds pretty drastic. On Elm Street in Chico, CA. call came in
      around 2:15.

      2153 1/2 Elm Street ....across E. 22nd street, the 21XX engines are going
      out in force. 2181, 2189, 2160, 2169 are all Code 3 in addition to what's
      already out.

      Good thing it rained the last two days. :(

      Pamela Alley, RVT
    • Dan james
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
        Im not quite sure what I heard but it sounded like
        " Let the houses burn but for Gods sake save the
        Brewery". What a bunch of brave lads...
        danfromord
        --- Pamela Alley <RIC@...> wrote:
        > Commercial building, fully involved, with
        > exposure....they're making quite a
        > fuss, sounds pretty drastic. On Elm Street in
        > Chico, CA. call came in
        > around 2:15.
        >
        > 2153 1/2 Elm Street ....across E. 22nd street, the
        > 21XX engines are going
        > out in force. 2181, 2189, 2160, 2169 are all Code 3
        > in addition to what's
        > already out.
        >
        > Good thing it rained the last two days. :(
        >
        > Pamela Alley, RVT

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      • Harry Marnell
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
          now THAT'S funny :-)

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 1, 2001
            Well, you know...letting the brewery burn would have messed up the 4th of
            July celebrations.....all that KABOOM! going to waste, you know!