BUTTE: Vehicle over edge, Lookout Point

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
      Lookout IC on Calcord; one confirmed over edge of LOPt off the Skyway, 2-300
      ft straight down.

      All call for search/rescue, helicopter etc.

      151.400 Butte Fire
      154.725 Butte Sheriff
    • Butte County Public Safety Scanner
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
        Can be heard at www.thenet411.net.

        Thomas Miller

        Butte County Public Safety Scanner

        "Serving Our Community Through Information Sharing"

        http://www.thenet411.net

        _____

        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
          Was there a SAR callout to this or was it strictly CDF? A friend never
          heard SAR traffic on local govt 155.940

          Chicoer.com has info with more tomorrow
          Jake

          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 3, 2007
            Supposed to be SAR but I wasn't listening to the channel in
            question...sorry...

            > Was there a SAR callout to this or was it strictly CDF? A friend never
            > heard SAR traffic on local govt 155.940
            >
            > Chicoer.com has info with more tomorrow
            > Jake
            >
            > Pamela Alley wrote:
            >> Lookout IC on Calcord; one confirmed over edge of LOPt off the Skyway,
            >> 2-300
            >> ft straight down.
            >>
            >> All call for search/rescue, helicopter etc.
            >>
            >> 151.400 Butte Fire
            >> 154.725 Butte Sheriff

            > mail directly at norcalfire-owner@yahoogroups.com
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Pranay Manghirmalani
            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 6, 2007
              Is anybody also a part of the Contra Costa Sheriff Search and Rescue Team?

              Jake H <yahoo@...> wrote: Was there a SAR callout to this or was it strictly CDF? A friend never