Re: Info for siskiyou co. california

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2007
      --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick" <nor_mac_guy68@...>
      wrote:

      > I know this is not fire related but it is interesting if your in
      the
      > siskiyou county area. 187 pc (Murder) in Yreka Ca just occurred
      about
      > an hour ago. Suspect vehicle is currently under the easy st
      bridge and
      > Sherrif SRT is deploying to see if the suspect is in the vehicle.
      > Traffic along I-5 north and south bound at south yreka and north
      yreka
      > are stopped of diverted while this is going on.
      >
      > 155.310 Siskiyou Co. Sherrif
      >
      > 42.400 Siskiyou CHP Base
      >
      > 42.160 Siskiyou CHP Mobile

      8:45 pm

      Just an update on my earlier post. SRT is on scene. Still unsure
      of the suspect being in the vehicle. Sherrif, CHP, and YPD all
      requesting an air ship out of redding for lighting and survalance
      purposes. They have supsect name and discription but are not
      putting it out over the air.

      Pat

      > 156.415 Yreka Police Dept.

    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2007
        wrote:

        > --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick" <nor_mac_guy68@>
        > wrote:
        > >

        > > I know this is not fire related but it is interesting if your in
        > the
        > > siskiyou county area. 187 pc (Murder) in Yreka Ca just
        occurred
        > about
        > > an hour ago. Suspect vehicle is currently under the easy st
        > bridge and
        > > Sherrif SRT is deploying to see if the suspect is in the
        vehicle.
        > > Traffic along I-5 north and south bound at south yreka and north
        > yreka
        > > are stopped of diverted while this is going on.
        > >
        > > 155.310 Siskiyou Co. Sherrif
        > >
        > > 42.400 Siskiyou CHP Base
        > >
        > > 42.160 Siskiyou CHP Mobile

        > 8:45 pm
        >
        > Just an update on my earlier post. SRT is on scene. Still unsure
        > of the suspect being in the vehicle. Sherrif, CHP, and YPD all
        > requesting an air ship out of redding for lighting and survalance
        > purposes. They have supsect name and discription but are not
        > putting it out over the air.
        >
        > Pat
        > >
        > > 156.415 Yreka Police Dept.

        9:05 PM

        Further update:

        CHP is reporting that the suspect in the van is 11-44 (deceased).
        He had been sitting under the bridge for a while and most likely
        shot himself.

        this should be my final post on this subject.

        nor_mac_guy68@...
      • kb1we6r
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007
          Hi Patrick;
          Did you get your online scanner going yet?
          Or did you find one that covers your (Siskiyou) area?

          ...Keith in Monterey (we vacation up your way, and have some family
          there)

          --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick" <nor_mac_guy68@...> wrote:
          > 155.310 Siskiyou Co. Sherrif
          > 42.400 Siskiyou CHP Base