Info for siskiyou co. california

  • Patrick
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 18, 2007
      I know this is not fire related but it is interesting if your in the
      siskiyou county area. 187 pc (Murder) in Yreka Ca just occurred about
      an hour ago. Suspect vehicle is currently under the easy st bridge and
      Sherrif SRT is deploying to see if the suspect is in the vehicle.
      Traffic along I-5 north and south bound at south yreka and north yreka
      are stopped of diverted while this is going on.

      155.310 Siskiyou Co. Sherrif

      42.400 Siskiyou CHP Base

      42.160 Siskiyou CHP Mobile

      156.415 Yreka Police Dept.

    • Patrick
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 18, 2007
        --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick" <nor_mac_guy68@...>
        wrote:

        > I know this is not fire related but it is interesting if your in
        the
        > siskiyou county area. 187 pc (Murder) in Yreka Ca just occurred
        about
        > an hour ago. Suspect vehicle is currently under the easy st
        bridge and
        > Sherrif SRT is deploying to see if the suspect is in the vehicle.
        > Traffic along I-5 north and south bound at south yreka and north
        yreka
        > are stopped of diverted while this is going on.
        >
        > 155.310 Siskiyou Co. Sherrif
        >
        > 42.400 Siskiyou CHP Base
        >
        > 42.160 Siskiyou CHP Mobile

        8:45 pm

        Just an update on my earlier post. SRT is on scene. Still unsure
        of the suspect being in the vehicle. Sherrif, CHP, and YPD all
        requesting an air ship out of redding for lighting and survalance
        purposes. They have supsect name and discription but are not
        putting it out over the air.

        Pat

        > 156.415 Yreka Police Dept.

      • Patrick
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 18, 2007
          wrote:

          > --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick" <nor_mac_guy68@>
          > wrote:
          > >

          > > I know this is not fire related but it is interesting if your in
          > the
          > > siskiyou county area. 187 pc (Murder) in Yreka Ca just
          occurred
          > about
          > > an hour ago. Suspect vehicle is currently under the easy st
          > bridge and
          > > Sherrif SRT is deploying to see if the suspect is in the
          vehicle.
          > > Traffic along I-5 north and south bound at south yreka and north
          > yreka
          > > are stopped of diverted while this is going on.
          > >
          > > 155.310 Siskiyou Co. Sherrif
          > >
          > > 42.400 Siskiyou CHP Base
          > >
          > > 42.160 Siskiyou CHP Mobile

          > 8:45 pm
          >
          > Just an update on my earlier post. SRT is on scene. Still unsure
          > of the suspect being in the vehicle. Sherrif, CHP, and YPD all
          > requesting an air ship out of redding for lighting and survalance
          > purposes. They have supsect name and discription but are not
          > putting it out over the air.
          >
          > Pat
          > >
          > > 156.415 Yreka Police Dept.

          9:05 PM

          Further update:

          CHP is reporting that the suspect in the van is 11-44 (deceased).
          He had been sitting under the bridge for a while and most likely
          shot himself.

          this should be my final post on this subject.

          nor_mac_guy68@...
        • kb1we6r
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 19, 2007
            Hi Patrick;
            Did you get your online scanner going yet?
            Or did you find one that covers your (Siskiyou) area?

            ...Keith in Monterey (we vacation up your way, and have some family
            there)

            --- In norcalfire@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick" <nor_mac_guy68@...> wrote:
            > 155.310 Siskiyou Co. Sherrif
            > 42.400 Siskiyou CHP Base