Testing Shasta county S.O. and med Comm stream

  • Mike Daly
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 5, 2007
      I started a stream for shasta county S.O., Redding fire and medcom.U
      have to use windows media player.

      http://68.189.84.40:3981

      let me know how it sounds. i have the stream set at 19Kbps.

      Mike
    • John Abela
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007
        Mike,

        I listened to it awhile from over in Eureka.... all sounded good. Very clean whitenoise too.

        John B. Abela

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007
          Mike,

          As of Saturday morning the link does not appear to be up.

          I am puzzled why you have Shasta SO and Redding Fire - it would seem more
          logical to have Shasta SO and SHU local OR RPD and Redding Fire so that one
          link will let a listener follow the fire/medical/LE of either the city or
          the county, but LE in the county and fire in the city on one link seems odd
          IMHO?

          Drew

          _____