Info?

  • nitrobear@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2006
      I tuned into the FOX news channel and saw the end of a piece on a SOCAL fire. Santa Ana winds looked pretty ugly.
      I hope I didn't wake Jake up or any of the others here who are fast asleep. I would hate to have to subscribe to the SoCAl thingie. Any info?
      Knowing this group, someone has the latest.
      Darn warm in Chico past few days. Hit 70 today and dry for darn near two weeks. Nice...

      --
      Nitrobear

    • Harry Marnell
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 3, 2006
        You're in luck... The SoCalFire group doesn't require you to be a subscriber if
        you just want to read their posts...

        hm

      • nitrobear@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 4, 2006
          TKS Harry,
          Just having a little fun. The SOCAL area is sure where the action is. I don't remember seeing video of winds like that. People were having trouble walking!
          '
          Sorry to wake the stellar North group!
          :-)
          --
          Nitrobear

          From: "Harry Marnell" <groupsmail@...>

        • kimnoyes@charter.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 5, 2006
            ....and our Santa Ana event has been extended through this Thursday which makes this the longest one since October, 2003, unless I'm forgetting one in between.

            Kim Noyes
            Atascadero

          • nitrobear@comcast.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 6, 2006
              Caught some news this AM and it looked like the SA winds were finally laying down some. Reporters were whining that they were having trouble walking. The winds did look pretty incredible!
              Still very nice up here in the north. Mid 60's. Nice!

              --
              Nitrobear

              From: <kimnoyes@...>