Fire fighters are hero's every day

  • jodschamber
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
      My heart goes out to the family and friends of the five fire fighters,
      who died trying to protect homes in an arson fire with Santa Anna winds.
      Every day a fire fighter gets up and jumps into his gear some where to
      try to help others in the community. Many times they go do their jobs
      and turn around and may end up going out again on a call. Especially,
      in small cities or towns with only one or two paid employee's and the
      rest may be volunteers.

      Unfortunately, just as there are fire fighters, there are also
      arsonists that do not seem to care about the damage they do to the
      land or the people. Recently, they caught an alleged arsonist in our
      city with GPS tracking, I hope the fire investigators will be able to
      continue to track arsonists and bring them to justice.

      I wish I could comfort the families or friends of the fire fighters
      that have lost their lives, so that they will know in their hearts
      that many people care about their loved ones and they truly wish they
      could take away their pain and suffering. To extinguish the grief
      they will be feeling for quite some time.
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2006
        Beautifully put....