BUTTE: Paradise mutual threat zone, vegetation, heavy fuels

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
      Palmer IC is taken by Paradise; Scottwood IC being used by CDF.

      Couple of acres, very heavy fuels, fast spread, structures threatened. CDF
      is mutual aid to Paradise on this one.

      Additional tankers requested.

      Off of Palmer and Clark.

      1400

      CDF 151.400
      CALCORD 156.075
      Didnt catch the main tac, sorry...
      Anyone got Paradise freqs?
    • Peter S
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
        Request for 5 more engines - immediate need - approx 10 acres - 3
        structures threatened - air attack thinks they will catch it. Peter sz
        238PM

        Scotwood Rd is the location - IC on Tac 11

        On 9/1/06, Pamela Alley <rnrq@...> wrote:
        > Palmer IC is taken by Paradise; Scottwood IC being used by CDF.
        >
        > Couple of acres, very heavy fuels, fast spread, structures threatened. CDF
        > is mutual aid to Paradise on this one.
        >
        > Additional tankers requested.
        >
        > Off of Palmer and Clark.
        >
        > 1400
        >
        > CDF 151.400
        > CALCORD 156.075
        > Didnt catch the main tac, sorry...
        > Anyone got Paradise freqs?

      • Peter S
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
          E71 E2184 E2166 sent to the fire at 241PM

          I think the Sheriff Dept reported the situation is "tenuous"

          E312 at staging - 242PM

          E974 in Sta63 response area - 242PM

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
            Ok, Peter, it's all yours, I have to go to work!

            Good job--just heard AirTac say that they've almost got it 'shut down'.
            Dozer operator apparently didn't much appreciate the close tanker drop. :)

            Later all!

            PA
            1449
          • Peter S
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
              from the Butte County feed - AirAttack seems to be on 151.445

              E974 enroute to cover Sta45

              153.95 - Truck 1 will be staffed in 30 minutes

              Transport2142 at staging - 249PM

              3rd task force / strike team was - Bat2116 - E2166 - E71 - E2180 -
              Fish & Wildlife Eng3430 - Chico E1

              Bat 2115 is covering Batts 1,2,3,4

              E2163 covering Sta 23

              E2162 in 33s area - 244pM

              170.55 just reported that "Dispatch Level is Heavy"