Deer IC

  • Benjamin West
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 31, 2006
      It ran. I went up and watched for a short bit. Flame lengths 15 - 20
      feet. Some short range spotting. In Oak and Manzanita. Multiple
      structures threatened.
      Benjamin
    • THOMAS GANDERA
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 1, 2006
        came home from sacramento today to find alot of smoke in our area (Somerset) where was this fire? I read it is 100% contained now but still cant find out where it is.