Re: [NorCalFire] Boulder Complex Fires

  • Todd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
      From: "Harry Marnell" <groupsmail@...>

      > Latest: cident: Boulder Complex Fires
      > Released: 2006-07-02 17:18:00
      > The entire area including: roads, trails, and campgrounds are closed for
      > an approximate 6 mile radius around Antelope Lake in northeastern
      > California. The lake surface is also closed. Reservations at Antelope
      > Lake campgrounds have been cancelled through July 6; call ReserveAmerica
      > for details. Closure will last indefinately.

      And I haven't heard much radio traffic on the
      PNF net WRT these fires...Hear an occasional
      air tanker talking to a ground unit, but that's
      about it...

      What a shame too. This is a beautiful lake.
      Nice campgrounds, sandy beaches for kids
      to swim, etc...Actually, I've only gone up
      there once since the last fire a couple yrs
      ago...

      Later,
      Todd...