11501KYFC!

  • nitrobear@comcast.net
    Oct 1, 2006
      I am amazed and hopeful that this "quiet" weekend is the start of the end of this season. Awfully quiet, hope that's a good sign. Forecast of some "sprinkles" on Wednesday/Thursday in the North valley and foothill areas.
      We aure aren't out of the woods yet but, "Fall has fell". I heard a good sized group of Geese this AM arriving into the Sacramento Valley and, yakking their heads off about how happy they were to he here!
      Let's hope they are an indication of the new season and let's hope it is wet, calm and cool ASAP! :-)
      Pretty good season so far thanks to some great suppression efforts!
      --
      Nitrobear