9 messages added in the last 7 days
The Nor-Cal Downunder Brumbies is an independent study group of students and practitioners of the Downunder Horsemanship equine training method as taught by Clinton Anderson (referred to as The Method). Our members use this approach to improve their horsemanship, their horses and their human/horse partnership. Through practice sessions and on-line discussions, members support and inspire each other to achieve their horsemanship goals within the structured approach of the Method. Our members believe Downunder Horsemanship is a simple step-by-step series of training exercises that are easy to follow and understand by both horse and human. We further believe that respect is gained through groundwork by applying the proven theory of moving the horse's feet forward, backward, left, and right.
- Apr 12, 2011
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.