Sunday, August 19: Discussion on Levels of Consciousness

  • center-for-nondualism-owner@yahoogroups.c
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2012
      Our next gathering will be tomorrow, Sunday, August 19. The topic for discussion
      this week will be "Levels of Consciousness". We will begin with silent meditation and end with silent meditation. At 9:00am, just before the Center for Nondualism meeting, there is deep relaxation practice each week in the meditation hall; this week will be Yoga Nidra. A light lunch will be provided just after the meeting.

      Calendar listing:
      http://www.meetup.com/center-for-nondualism/events/77551252/