April 29: The Soft Spot of the Heart

  • Swami Jnaneshvara
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2012
      Our next gathering will be tomorrow, Sunday, April 29. The topic for discussion this week will be "The Soft Spot of the Heart". We will begin with silent meditation and end with silent meditation. At 9:00am, just before the Center for Nondualism meeting, there is deep relaxation practice each week in the meditation hall; this week will be Yoga Nidra, deep relaxation of conscious deep sleep.

      Calendar listing:
      http://www.meetup.com/center-for-nondualism/events/61768282/