No activity in last 7 days
This group will be a forum for those who are willing to share their experiences and knowledge concerning non-ABA approved law schools and how they were or were not able to function in society as lawyers. Perhaps some have taken advantage of little known about waiver provisions for non-ABA legal education which exist in their state. Perhaps some--hoping for an apriori decision about which non-ABA school might be acceptable to their state Board of Bar Examiners were given one...perhaps others were not. In general, this group should hopefully be of some help to those of us who feel that there ought to be more pathways available to someone who wants to practice law.
- Dec 13, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.