NYC&NEARBY: Mother's Day "SAY NO TO VEAL" rally!

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2003
      ----- Original Message ----- From: Farm Sanctuary: office@...: Friday, May 09, 2003 1:15 PMSubject: Join us for a Mother's Day "SAY NO TO VEAL" rally in New York City!

      ---------------------------------
      WHAT: Say NO to Veal Rally
      WHEN: Saturday, May 10 - 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
      WHERE: SE corner of 14th Street and University Place
      WHY: Because calves have mothers, too!
      HOW: Leaflet, hold a sign, talk to the public, or just be there to show you care!

      Farm Sanctuary needs your help in reaching as many people as possible. Join us and help distribute flyers that inform the public of the inherent cruelties of crating veal for human gain. We'll also be taking the opportunity to reveal the similarities human mothers share with mother cows.

      A mother's bond to her child is not exclusive to humans alone, and so let's do what we can to help people recognize this fact.

      We will be set up on the SE corner of 14th Street and University Place (across from Union Square) in Manhattan from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday, May 10.

      Please contact Carol at (212) 567-4556 or Ashley at (212) 227-2002 to let us know if you're available. Or, you can just show up on Saturday! Any time you can give would be greatly appreciated.

      Farm Sanctuary is a national, non-profit organization dedicated to ending farm animal abuse through direct rescue and protection campaigns. For more information about Farm Sanctuary or our programs, please click here.

      To become a Farm Sanctuary member or to make a donation today using our secure online form, please click here.

      Rita Fazio,
      Media Liaison, Sirius Global Animal Org. Charitable Trust. http://sirius.2kat.net Don't turn your back upon their pain, because it's hard to see.They have no other place to turn, They've only you and me.