ALERT!!! ProHeart 6 shots

  • Rita Fazio
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 10:48 PM
      PLEASE CROSSPOST!

      ----- Original Message ----- From: 4bums@...; Judith Riddell Messimer: astaweb@... Sent: Thursday, April 10, 2003 11:29 AMSubject: Fwd: ProHeart 6 shot
      > Hi All
      >
      > Got this from a friend and the message said "Share me, share me!"
      >
      > Please guys beware of this shot with your dog and please spread the word. Over the past week from Thurs. to Thurs. I have had emails and notification of SEVEN dogs that have had reactions and/or death from the ProHeart 6 shot (Fort Dodge prevention for 6 month heartworm treatment). With the upcoming spring and summer concern for heartworms more and more may be directed by their vets to try the no worry, better protection ProHeart 6. Please don't make the mistake I
      and others have by listening to the vets before checking out site: http://bewareofproheart6.freecyberzone.com and reading the manufacture's new warning and labeling letter to vets, because it seems our vets aren't reading it and sharing it with dog owners.
      PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD TO BE CAREFUL WITH THIS SHOT--IT CAN BE DEADLY.