Re: [No more animal cruelty] An email I received.......Any help would be appr...

  • NADJATORRES@AOL.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2003
      Hello. I read your email with great pain in my heart for all of the poor dogs
      in your country who suffer so terribly. I was wondering if you had come in
      contact with PETA or with WSPA ( World Society for the Protection of Animals)
      . I know that WSPA has numerous animal cruelty programs internationally, and
      have helped tremendously in changing conditions. Their website is at
      www.wspa.org. PETA may also help, Their website is at www.peta.org. Much luck
      to you. Nadja