(no subject)

  • peanutone1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      i just read the mail about the cages that can be used in torture/expierments
      how can we put a stop to this? maybe someone can get a video tape of the
      cruel treatment of these animals then bring the video to the police il.l try
      to get some people to help . i am tellingf all my fr\iends to help put a stop
      to this to

    • Colleen Klaum
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        I'm sure there is a way we can do something about this.
        Colleen-Catwoman

        peanutone1@... wrote:i just read the mail about the cages that can be used in torture/expierments
        how can we put a stop to this? maybe someone can get a video tape of the
        cruel treatment of these animals then bring the video to the police il.l try
        to get some people to help . i am tellingf all my fr\iends to help put a stop
        to this to

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        Colleen Klaum

        Be the voice for the voiceless, join our group today: