Signatures needed

  • purrrrrshia
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      We are in need of signatures on a petition to Pa. lawmakers asking
      for animal abuse/cruelty crimes to automatically be tried as a felony.
      Please check out the petition and if you agree with what it says
      please add your signature.
      Thank you.

      http://www.petitiononline.com/Kodiak36/petition.html

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts,
      and warmth to our souls."

      Colleen Klaum

      "He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with
      men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals."
      Immanuel Kant