Re: [No more animal cruelty] Bonzai Kitten

  • Colleen Klaum
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13 2:45 PM
      I was just informed that the site is a HOAX. *Colleen*

      Colleen Klaum <wildfawn1@...> wrote:
      omg, I can't believe that something like this exists on the internet let alone in the real world. I am going to try and find out more about this. *Colleen*

      backflash_tuna <backflash_tuna@...> wrote: I, just today, came across an appalling site called "Bonzai Kitten".
      This site promotes the "shaping" of kittens, similar to bonzai trees.
      It's horribly cruel, and the publisher of the website defends the
      practice as art.

      If you would like to see it for yourself, the address is:

      http://www.bonsaikitten.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor Click here to find your contact lenses!

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      "Live in peace with the animals. Animals bring love to our hearts, and warmth to our souls" Colleen Klaum

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 13 3:54 PM
        Are people really doing this? Isnt is illegal?!

      • aniskyauthor
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 13 3:56 PM
          --- In nomoreanimalcruelty@y..., Becky Davis
          <schizophrenicsloth@y...> wrote:

          > Are people really doing this? Isnt is illegal?!

          No, they're not, and yes, would be.