HELP - HOMES NEEDED FOR ABUSED HORSES

  • muscovyducks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15, 2002
      Is there any people out there in Cleveland Ohio who can adopt some
      abused horses?
      The Amish people had them, and they worked them till they don't want
      them any more, then they send them to be made dog food out of. :(
      The poor horses. :(
      They still have a life to live, why should they be just USED, then
      sentenced to DEATH, to be used again, and they have NO LIFE AT ALL!?
      My friend said, they are all very sweet horses, but they are sad and
      have been over worked, they need to recuperate and be cheered up.
      Some TLC will help a lot.
      A friend of mine and a friend of hers, has rescued about 10 of them.
      They needs homes for them, they can not keep them all.
      Well, now we know how the Amish people are to their animals. :(
      Any one who can take one or more, please contact me at...
      muscovyducks@...
      Thank you,
      Mickey
      If you are not interested, do you know any one who might be, can you
      tell them.