Re: facts......

  • drunjug
    Message 1 of 487 , Feb 26, 2002
      First off I'm a guy, just thought you should
      know. Second no it is not hypocritical what I said.
      let's straighten it out shall we. The person in need of
      mental help no I don't think it is an opinion, all
      he(she) did was post lie after lie in here and believed
      them as the truth. I'm not talking about little lies I
      mean things like this person is actually someone else,
      after he knew the facts, so if he meant what he said
      that means he is a pathological liar which is a true
      mental condition, so sorry no opinion. OK i have to
      admit that the animal cooker statement was an opinion
      but anyone that purposely tortures animals needs an
      ass kicking, I'm sure if the animals could they
      would.<br>as far as you eating your sister, you and i both
      know that is not even a comparison. people have been
      eating meat for thousands of years, period. so have
      lions tigers and for all of you that use the ape
      statement, chimps and other monkeys have too. people are
      what is called omnivores. like chimps any many others
      animals. that means we were designed to eat both meat and
      plants. other animals kill and eat so why not people? i
      eat what i kill therefore no waste. if you choose to
      only eat plants then that is your choice and i respect
      that.yet you somehow don't respect mine. that is just
      rude. let me ask you what your actual experience with
      animals is? i have found that most AR people know about
      as much about animals and wildlife as i do about
      building rocket engines. maybe this time i have found one
      that actually knows what they are talking about and
      that would be a treat. that was not a smart ass
      comment towards you i mean it. most of the people i talk
      to go around repeating all of these template
      statements and half of the time they have no idea what they
      are talking about. I see your a member in a ALF
      club... well there is a real group of brain surgeons.
      ALF.. give me a break.you want to talk about MY
      hypocritical statements yet you like them. that is funny. well
      i will talk to you later, take it easy, DRU
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.