Re: personal point of view

  • goddess_caipora
    Message 1 of 487 , Oct 17, 2000
      Yeah, like I have had people tell me to go and
      try to some how find people that are hunting and some
      how stop them, but I wouldn't do that. Cuz they have
      there own opions and I have mine. The guys that I know,
      that hunt, know how i feel about hunting and they
      don't try to get me to eat dead animals. It is there
      personal opion, and they respect my opionin, so i just try
      to stay out of it. Now, don't think that I don't
      care about the animals that are being hunted, but I
      would not be able to stop them from hunting anyways,
      and I would rather them eating an animal they hunted
      than an animal that was locked in a cage its whole
      life.<br><br>goddess caipora (the founder)
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.