Re: ban fur

  • furtrapper46926
    Message 1 of 487 , Jan 25, 2002
      Hey poli 13, trapping is something you must see
      first hand to understand. Until you have done that you
      have only passed on info to go on. Seems absurd to
      base such a strong stance on something you "heard"
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15 2:34 PM
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.