Re: Please help

  • adamoterra
    Message 1 of 487 , Jan 16, 2002
      Well Kimber, obviously this woman has a puppy
      mill and it needs to be shut down. Below this message
      I am sending you the phone numbers to the maltese
      rescue clubs and the pugs rescue clubs. They will almost
      always take in a mixed breed and get it help. I would
      say start with caling them and asking them for help.
      And Please don't give up the fight of trying to get
      this sick woman's information. Once you get that, you
      can give that info to the people who are in charge of
      the rescue clubs. Unfortunatly, I live in WA state
      others wise I would try and help you find placements for
      these poor puppies. Let me know if I can do anything
      else to help you out though. Good luck to you Hun, I
      hope all works out for these guys! The animals thank
      Kirsch, 46 Maple Village Court, Bernardsville, NJ
      07924<br>Chairman Midwest: Ann Glenn, 10175 Reese Rd., Clarkston,
      MI 48348<br>Chairman West: Beverly Passe, 6015
      Rosedale, NW, Gig Harbor, WA 98335 <br><br>Pug Dog Club of
      America<br>Maryanne Johnson, (320)485-2876, Minnesota
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15 2:34 PM
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.