personal point of view

  • kristalcarma
    Message 1 of 487 , Oct 16, 2000
      well the other day i was talking to this chic
      from another club that i'm in, and she was telling me
      i should do some protesting outside a mcd's
      somewhere here, for anti-mcd's day. now i'm veggie gone
      vegan and so obviously i'm not into the slaughtering of
      animals or nething but i wont protest about mcdonalds or
      what eva, now animal experimentation thats another
      story, but i wont force my opinions about certain things
      like this onto ne1 else, all i'll do is not eat, where
      or use it and advise others against it also, but i
      think it's wrong to try and force ur own opinions on
      things whether it's this, god, or what eva onto other
      people. and i realise mcdonalds isn't a good place, so i
      dont eat there but i think people should choose to
      make that choice themselves becos they want to not cos
      it's the trend or there friends r doing it or what
      eva, but hey thats just my opinion, which i felt i
      needed to share.<br> ~*~me agggaaaiiinnnn~*~
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.