Please help

  • mistshdwraven
    Message 1 of 487 , Jan 16, 2002
      ok Guys, unfortunetely its my turn to ask for
      some placement help now. We went tonight to visit my
      hubby's boss and they got a puppy for the wifes mother.
      Its an adorable little thing. Looks like a
      yorkie/wire/rat mix of some type but the owner said that its pug
      and maltese. Anyway its about the size of a smal
      chihuahua and won't get much bigger. The owner has 2 left
      besides the parents and aparently she breeds the maltese.
      All sounds inocent enough I know. But this is the
      second puppy they got from this same person and the
      first died from blood loss or a disease from being tick
      infested. When they got the first one home it took over 2
      hours for 3 people to pick all the ticks off this tiny
      dog. And we all know how bad ticks can be for a dog
      let alone a puppy that small. Anyway the wife so far
      won't tell me the name and all of the owner. I am
      working on getting that so a rescuer can go in and see
      what the condition of her breeder maltese and the pug
      is. But she still has 2 puppies left a male that is a
      white blonde color and a female that is black. They are
      the cutest little dogs. The wife wants to get both of
      them but we need to find a place to keep them.
      Regardles she is going to get them but can't keep them at
      her house and I can't have them here because I have
      too many animals now to house another 2. Her first
      thought was to take them to the pound but I talked her
      out of that because after Christmas and Easter the
      pound usually gets full of unwanted gift pets as it is.
      The owner is giving them away so there is no cost to
      get them involved but I would like to see that this
      person is shut down from having any more dogs if she is
      going allow them to become tick infested and then give
      them away to people who can also be bitten by those
      ticks too. So its a health hazard any way you look at
      it. I don't know what to do from here so I am asking
      for help from any other person or group here in lower
      FL that can help me find a placement even if its
      temporary for these pups and to help me see what we can do
      to shit this woman down or get her to at least take
      much better care of her animals than she is right now
      if I can get the wife to give me name and address.
      One baby is already dead from this living condition,
      please help me get the other two puppies or all the dogs
      out before any others have to die for no reason.
      Thank you Kimber
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.