Snake Man

  • savethesnakes101
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2007
      Hello my name is Matt Ellerbeck, also known as the Snake Man, and I am
      a snake advocate and conservationist based in Ontario, Canada. My
      mission is to help snakes by providing educational presentations,
      raising awareness of the issues they face, standing up for their
      rights, running conservation projects, and promoting snake advocacy,
      preservation, and stewardship. I also strongly promotes the idea of co-
      existing peacefully with snakes. This will hopefully reduce the number
      of snakes directly killed by humans.
      I hope you will all take a moment to take a look at my site.
      Http://www.savethesnakes101.co.nr