Re: Veal/Dairy/Etc.

  • atty_x
    Message 1 of 487 , Sep 28, 2001
      I have been to farms other than Wisconsin, and no
      respectable farmer would ever treat the animals the same as
      they do in those videos. In the bigger factory farms,
      for example, they sterilize everything and make sure
      it is clean due to lack of production if they don't.
      And hanging one by the neck will not make a cow give
      milk, it will only cause the cow to hold its milk.
      Therefore, the farmers in the videos apparently are psycho.
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.