stopanimaltests.com

  • neworleans362000
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2007
    • neworleans362000
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
        ,,,,,,,,,,,,
      • Luke
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007
          TOP SENDING THESE MESSAGES! THIS IS YOUR 3RD AND FINAL WARNING!

          I WILL mark it as spam if I get 1 more of the messages and I won't hear from you again but these messages that have no need you keep sending out are getting VERY annoying and it's taking up the space in my inbox!

          neworleans362000 <mark121212a@...> wrote:
          ,,,,,,,,,,,,

          Support
          Gay Rights?
          Animal Rights?
          Are you
          Anti War?
          Better Future Worldwide

          "Ask the experimenters why they experiment on animals, and the answer
          is: 'Because the animals are like us.' Ask the experimenters why it is
          morally okay to experiment on animals, and the answer is: 'Because the
          animals are not like us.' Animal experimentation rests on a logical
          contradiction." -Charles R. Magel