Save Animals from the Fur Trade

  • politicalanimal13
    Message 1 of 487 , Sep 1, 2001
      We can save animals, and help bring down the fur
      industry, with your help! The fur industry is trying to
      promote their brutal product online, but this gives us an
      opportunity to expose the fur trade for what it
      is.<br><br>Yahoo has had a lot of fur clubs open up recently, and
      it up to people that care about animals to make sure
      that people joining these clubs understand what really
      happens to animals on fur farms and
      traplines.<br><br>Some of us have put together an anti fur club to act
      as a home base for educating potential fur buyers of
      why they should not spend their money on fur. Please
      come join the Fur Is Not Alive club at
      and go to those places to spread the word about fur,
      and the killing of animals for vanity. <br><br>Many
      of the pro fur clubs have closed down because animal
      rights activists turned them into educational forums and
      the furriers realized they were losing customers!
      Let's keep the momentum on our side! <br><br>Each year
      40 million animals are murdered in the fur industry.
      Some have their feet crushed in steel jawed leghold
      traps, others are kept in fur factory farms where they
      go crazy from confinement.<br><br>Animal rights
      activists spend a lot of time arguing amongst themselves,
      when we would do better for animals by going to where
      the people who need to hear our message
      are.<br><br>Hunters won't change their mind, but many woman that buy
      fur genuinely care about animals, and just don't know
      about the anal electrocution of foxes, and the gassing
      of mink.<br><br>Please join our club at
      clubs, responses to their main arguments, and all the
      resources you need to help the online anti fur campaign
      have tremendous success!<br>```
    • huntfish25
      Message 487 of 487 , Mar 15, 2002
        thanks for the info i will get the book. what kind of veggi do you
        plant and how much do you stored for he winter. i want to know. i
        guest you can them right. and do you buy anthing from the stored.
        this is for my info i planted small garden lat year and it suck we
        only got few can food from it i was going to try it aain but dont
        have the tim this year.